Monday, May 9, 2011

today's chapel...

so today is Monday, May 9, 2011, today Michael Dixon gave a speech and Chris Bowen mimed and Jenee Littlejohn did a poem. It was very very good! i loved it and Michael's speach/ testomany was so good, everybody received God in them today! many people re-dedicated their lives to Him. Including me! We go through life blaming others and satin for our sins but it was all along ourselves! We know what were doing wrong and we can fix it and Michael made me realize that today. He let me know that we are like a glass of water and we are shaking and the water is getting out of us! Michael did so well today. Marcus was crying which is a blessing (everything was a blessing) but Marcus really touched me today because the way he is and the way he is looked at and how he is just so big and imtimidating and how even though he goes through so much (that we don't even know about) i guess he re-didicated his life (well i hope he did). A lot of people were crying but i was a good cry honestly it was like a cry of joy and relief that He is now back in our lives (well thats how i felt). We as a school are so not one. and we say that we are a "Christian" school but before we weren't and now i think that we are. or we are getting closer as a school to become closer to Him. I just wanted to say that God does certain things to bring so many people to Him. i right now want to just bring up the people who died at Liberty and how so many people knew them and how it effected us so much and how it has been really hard on a lot of people. to say the least they will never be forgoten. I can now say that the Lord is my Savior now and I want to live the right life and i now want to tell others about God. I am on fire for God and i want to stay this way forever and God placed certain people in our lives for a reason and He made a time for us and we need to realize that and we need to never forget that. God loves us and I want to appologize to everybody that i have talked about in the past and if i have ever hurt your feeling and how I want to be equal, to be at one. not saying that we are all going to get along but that we will just be at one and we will not look down at anybody and that we know that God wants us to be at one and how He has done so much in our lives and how we should know that and how we should realize that. I have just realized that today.
I wanna say that i love everybody know and i hope that you will all forgive me for all the mistakes that i have made and if i hurt you that you will forgive me. all the sins that i made all the lies and everying. i just hope that you will forgive me and we will now be ok!
this is a new chapter in my life and i hope that it will be a new one for your lives also.

No comments:

Post a Comment